Education and FOSS Mini-conference in Melbourne - Jan 2008

Bryant Patten opensource at whitenitro.com
Mon Sep 24 16:16:19 UTC 2007

[also posted on the K12OSN mailing list]

I am organizing this year's Open Source and Education mini-conference
at the Australian National Linux conference (linux.conf.au 2008) in
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I wanted to extend an invitation to
all members of this list to speak at this FOSS and Education
gathering. Last year, we had an great group of speakers from all over
the world.

The details and call for presentations at the mini-conference can be
viewed at:

		http://www.fossed.org/lca08/index.html

	The general conference website is:

		http://linux.conf.au/

Unfortunately, there is still no money available to assist with
travel.   If you have recommendations for other people that I should
invite, please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Bryant Patten
White Nitro, LLC
Post Mills, Vermont, USA