Reviving Education SIG

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Mon Oct 20 18:48:15 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

it has been calm over the past weeks here. In fact, alarmingly calm.

I had a talk with Rex some time ago and we decided that some things
needed to change here. So why am I posting and why are we doing this?

* to make you aware that we've an almost empty wishlist here:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Apps#Wishlist

* to show you that there's still a lot of work to be done (tasks):
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Meetings

* to bring other things than "just spins" to the surface

* to *not* let this project die easily

Again, we *need* some kind of feedback from the people! So please speak
up, if you're interested, have an idea or want to help.

Kind Regards,
Sebastian Dziallas