FLOSS in education

Grzegorz Klimek grzegorz.klimek at op.pl
Tue Dec 16 11:50:05 UTC 2014

Hi to all,

My name is Grzegorz and i'm from Poland. I'm Phd student.

At the beginning i would like to apologize for my english

I'm interested in free and open source software in higher education.
Especially in e-learning processes management. Generally i'm looking for
all kind of information about free and open source software in education
process. How to use this software as a base of IT in school. But not
only as a e-learning platform, but as a wider base. I would like to ask
about: models, procedures, technics for implementation that kind of
software in higher education. If someone know articles, books or
websites i'll be grateful for all links.

And second thing: are there some models for implementation open source
software in company?

Regards,
Grzegorz