[fedora-electronic-lab] Introducing myself

Dheeraj Kumar dhiry2k at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:36:07 UTC 2010

Hello shakthi,

---
| i have also worked on
| open source hardware like Arduino, freeduino and beagle board etc.
\--

Do you have any *duino with you that you can use for testing?

*I dont have any arduino this time, but planning to by one buy this month
end. *
*
i gone through tickets and found all embedded things very interesting . i
would love to work with TINYOS and NesC compiler. but i need some help from
you guys.

currently i am using Fedora 13 on my system with all Developement tools and
Electronics Lab installed. Do i require other things to start working on
these projects.

Regards
Dheeraj Kumar

Regards