[fedora-electronic-lab] Introducing myself

Dheeraj Kumar dhiry2k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:26:48 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I am Dheeraj Kumar, an Embedded professional with around 3 years of
experience in Embedded Systems, linux Device drivers, BSP, arm tool chain
and Hardware debugging. Currently i am working with Stryker, INDIA. prior to
that i worked with C-DAC Chennai, they are into FOSS and have a product name
BOSS. there i was involved in porting OS on different platforms. and
microcontroller programming with tiny OS and nes C. i have also worked on
open source hardware like Arduino, freeduino and beagle board etc.

If there is any work related to my field, please let me know.

Best Regards
--
Dheeraj Kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dhiry2k