[free-electronic-lab] Collaboration: Milkymist and FEL

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 7 21:23:34 UTC 2010

Hello there,

It is with great pleasure, we are collaborating with the Milkymist
community to provide them with a proper out-of-the-box electronic
hardware development environment with only free and opensource
software.

Their founder provided us a list of action items, which is listed on the
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-electronic-lab/wiki/Milkymist

We have a couple of action items to work on. I would appreciate if you
can help us achieve our dearest goal: ensure opensource hardware
development with opensource EDA software.

The Milkymist™ project develops a comprehensive open source solution
for the live synthesis of interactive visual effects for VJs (video
performance artists). It consists of three sub-projects:
- the Milkymist™ One interactive VJ station,
- the Milkymist™ SoC and
- the Flickernoise VJ software.

Chitlesh Goorah