[free-electronic-lab] Fedora-16-i686-Live-Electronics-Lab and open access

Svilen krustev.svilen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:02:18 UTC 2012

OpenAccess has a proprietary license which is not compatible with the
FEL license (not an expert, JMHO)
Last time I've checked in order to use its implementation (si2 /
cadence) in your software you're supposed to pay quite significant fee.
I'm not aware of another OpenAccess implementation.

Cheers
Svilen