[free-electronic-lab] not lambda bayes layout design program

abdullah unutmaz abdullahunutmaz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 17:12:48 UTC 2014

Greetings everybody,
I am Abdullah Unutmaz from Ankara, Turkey. I am an electrical & electronics engineerand I have done projects in the fields of radar/telecom signal processing, video/imageprocessing, RF/microwave HW design, analog IC design, FPGA development, database,robotics with considerably good levels in most of which.
I used Magic VLSI, now when I took a look at other tools available in FEL, I see FELprovides different powerful alternatives. Since I am interested in MMIC/RF-MEMS, Iwould like to ask you if there is any available tool in FEL to design for example a stubmatching circuit, for example 0.372 lambda would be available at least in layout design.I am also interested in combining VLSI with RF-MEMS, MEMS allows such productionsas far as I know. That is why, I would like to ask you also if there is any layoutprogram available in FEL for such designs.
Kind regards,Abdullah