automatic packaging, tools goal

Jan Zelený jzeleny at redhat.com
Wed Dec 4 08:47:22 UTC 2013

On 3. 12. 2013 at 17:47:20, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> On 12/03/2013 01:00 PM, Tadej Janež wrote:
> > 3) SCLv2. I would like to discuss to what extent will this be a part of
> > our WG? What will be the role of other bodies, such as FPC?
>
> I can't speak for Jan. Let's ask him.

I'm not exactly sure what do you mean by "this". I don't intend scl-utils to
be part of any WG. Note that if scl-utils.next are incompatible with scl-
utils.current Both versions will coexist in Fedora for some time so you don't
need to worry about incompatible changes that would suddenly hit either SCL
maintainers or users.

That being said, I can definitely keep you posted about the development and I
most certainly accept any requests/recommendations for the new version. I am
in contact with Marcela so she is usually informed about what's going on and
she can be our liaison. I mean unless there is a something more complex to
discuss in which case I'll inform you myself.

Thanks
Jan