automatic packaging, tools goal

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Thu Dec 5 12:19:17 UTC 2013

Just a note regarding automatic packaging. I mentioned rpm-rebase tool
during one of our meetings and promissed I'd find out what it's current
state is. So, it has no official project page anywhere yet and most of
the ideas are on the paper so far; the implementation is in very early
state and waits for more time of developers (talked to thozza at
redhat). I'll try to get involved in the further discussion and help
guys to have something working soon.

Honza