Meeting minutes - today's Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2013-12-10)

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 13:43:38 UTC 2013

#fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks (2013-12-10)

Meeting started by bkabrda at 13:02:36 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-12-10/env_and_stacks.2013-12-10-13.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* IDEA: pkovar will send analysis of what we should do with docs/wiki to
  ML before Jan 7.  (bkabrda, 13:23:42)
* ACTION: pkovar will send analysis of what we should do with docs/wiki
  to ML before Jan 7.  (bkabrda, 13:25:23)
* ACTION: hhorak will examine what tutorials/howtos regarding
  webstack/databases are available now and what should we add/improve
  (till jan 7)  (hhorak, 13:32:06)

Meeting ended at 13:40:27 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* pkovar will send analysis of what we should do with docs/wiki to ML
  before Jan 7.
* hhorak will examine what tutorials/howtos regarding webstack/databases
  are available now and what should we add/improve (till jan 7)

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* hhorak
  * hhorak will examine what tutorials/howtos regarding
    webstack/databases are available now and what should we add/improve
    (till jan 7)
* pkovar
  * pkovar will send analysis of what we should do with docs/wiki to ML
    before Jan 7.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)