Stacks and Environment Working Group

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Mon Nov 4 12:40:24 UTC 2013

On 11/03/2013 01:59 PM, Jens Petersen wrote:
>> Tuesday 16:00, 17:00, 18:00 UTC (only missing Jens)
>
> Okay I can offer 16:00 UTC on Tue or Thu this time. :)
>
> How many voting members do we have on the WG though?
>
> Jens

9 voting members, 8 without Slavek in these times. I would take Tuesday
16:00 UTC (sooner, better). Slavek can +/-1 agenda in email after
meeting if needed.

If no-one is against the time and day, I will send invitation for
meeting with agenda similar to other WGs. Next meeting should be in
different time, so Slavek could attend.

Marcela