Playground DNF plugin

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Apr 24 15:46:22 UTC 2014

On 04/15/2014 03:45 PM, Mikolaj Izdebski wrote:
> I'd expect assumeyes option to work (i.e. "dnf -y playground enable"
> should not wait for user input).

I just committed the code. Thanks for idea.

> Playground repos could be better distinguished from other repos.  If a
> user with FAS name "fedora" creates copr named "updates", then his copr
> could be easily mistaken for standard "fedora-updates" repo and so on.

Account of David Cary Hart (FAS name "fedora")[1] is marked as inactive.
May I assume that this will never happen?

And even if yes, it would either meant that you either:
  * done "dnf copr enable fedora/updates"
  * or allowed copr project "fedora/updates" to enter Playground repo.
before you run yum/dnf.

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/fedora

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS