Flock WG dinner on Friday, 7pm

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Fri Aug 8 13:33:34 UTC 2014

On 08/08/2014 03:26 PM, Václav Pavlín wrote:
> I am going directly from Flock, let me know through hangouts
> (vaclav.pavlin at gmail.com) or we can just meet at 18:45 at the spot where
> collective photo was taken (in front of the main entrance)

https://goo.gl/maps/JB1lN

It is cca 17min. walk from the venue; probably not worth travelling 1
stop by tube/tram, which is also an option though. Anyway, I'll also
meet you by the venue at 18:45. By the way some other folks will join us
so I extended the reservation to 12+ people and we'll see who comes.

Honza