Playground Repo Requirements Document

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:23:24 UTC 2014

Okay, I started a requirements document for the playground repository:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Playground_repository_%28draft%29

There's three things that we need to do with this to make it useful for FESCo:

1) Add other things we need to decide on to the Open Questions.  We
especially need things that will affect the work needed to implement
the repository but we can decide which things those are later.

2) Decide which features from the Open Questions we want to apply to
the Playground repository.  Update the description section as we make
decisions.

3) Analyze what will be needed to implement the features we've decided
the Playground repository needs to have and fill in the Identified
Needs sections with that information.

-Toshio