Meeting minutes for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-03-03)

Tadej Janež tadej.janez at tadej.hicsalta.si
Wed Mar 5 13:35:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-03-04 at 15:23 +0100, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> Action Items
> ------------
> * tjanez will add comments from our today's meeting to Open Questions

Done.

I've moved the resolved open questions under the "How the repository
works" section and added two newly identified needs, namely:
- Continuously regenerating repodata
- Daily composes of the Playground repository

Other things we discussed yesterday were added as new open questions or
sub-bullets to existing open questions. The updated questions are:
- Will there be any review of COPRs/packages that will become part of
the Playground repository?
- Do we trust the person whose repo/package was accepted into the
Playground repository to keep it up-to-date and address serious
bugs/security issues?
- Do we expect people to package stable/usable software in the
Playground repository?

Tadej