1 Big repo vs multiple small ones

Radek Vokál rvokal at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 13:35:48 UTC 2014

I actually like the idea of multiple small repos (joined together by a metapackage with all repos as Jens suggested). That way we will have set of repos where individual maintainers or groups of folks (like KDE guys) care to have the packages up2date and functional. I've been playing with Qt5 repo from KDE folks and I don't think we have to clone this repo or setup a new one, I would just reuse it. Also if someone would like to use playground but not get updates from one particular project (say I don't like Slavek's python repo) I can still disable only that single repo and continue playing with others.

Radek