no meeting tomorrow

Marcela Maslanova mmaslano at redhat.com
Mon May 26 15:44:24 UTC 2014

Last few weeks there wasn't much people on our regular meetings. I guess now is the time,
when we don't need meetings so often and we can start working on various tasks.

I'm still stuck with SCL for Fedora. You can join discussions if you are interested. See
FPC meeting minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2014-05-22/fpc.2014-05-22-16.03.log.html
I have some notes about their list of blockers, but I need to discuss it with Jan Zeleny (scl-utils
maintainer) first. Honestly I have no idea about some of them if they are doable or not.

There is needed to think about Playground tests, which should be run by Taskotron:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Playground_repository_%28draft%29#Taskotron_tests
What I found out speaking to Kamil (developer of Taskotron, Fedora QA):
* Taskotron is still very fresh project, API might change
* Copr bindings are not there (might be a good project)
* testing of Taskotron is welcomed

For more see preliminary documentation for writing Taskotron tasks:
 https://docs.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/libtaskotron/latest/writingtasks.html
--
Marcela