Pulp Python Plugins Released

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 10:36:18 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> Of relevance to our (OK, mostly Slavek's) language specific repos work, the
> Pulp team released the initial iteration of their Python plugins last week.
>
> Cheers,
> Nick.

Thanks!
As for the devpi side of things, it's been going to slowly for me, so asked a colleague of mine to work on this. He put together a proposal [1] to discuss with upstream and started doing some actual coding. Hopefully we'll be able to standardize and push this soon.

Slavek

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/devpi-dev/py-B9kwaK5Y

Regards,
Slavek Kabrda