Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2015-01-07)

Travis Swicegood travis at domain51.com
Tue Jan 6 18:55:34 UTC 2015

Howdy all,

I recall this being brought up on the list last year, but with elections underway and all I wanted to make sure it was on everyone’s mind.  12UTC is pretty close to impossible for anyone on the west coast.

I can appreciate that anything later becomes rough for anyone in Australia or Asia and that finding a time that works for everyone is impossible.  Maybe a compromise would be to alternate meeting times or some such?

I would really like to participate, but a 4AM meeting time means my participation is pretty limited.

-T
—
Travis Swicegood
Web and UX Architect @ContinuumIO