Env and Stacks Elections - June 2015 - Results

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 09:51:21 UTC 2015

Forwarding also to the group ML.

Congratulations, guys, to be elected and thanks everybody to express
willingness to help making Fedora a better next-gen distro.

Since most of the current members have already been involved in the
meetings, I don't expect picking up a new time-slot for the meeting is
necessary, but will add it on today's meeting anyway.

Honza