There are still dependencies for python-imaging el5

Daniel Riek riek at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 14:04:53 UTC 2007

Hi,

sorry, I missed that problem. We are going to try to fix that in 5.1
during the Beta.

I might have missed how you want to handle this in EPEL: in RHEL you
will have to update to 5.1 to get python-imaging. So do you want to keep
lower n-v-r in EPEL?

Regards,

Daniel

--
Daniel Riek, Product Manager Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Inc.
E-Mail: riek at redhat.com, http://www.redhat.com/