meetings

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Feb 9 02:41:18 UTC 2012

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:57:15 -0700
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28 November 2011 12:42, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> > Greetings.
> >
> > Our meetings have been scheduled for 19:30 UTC monday's, but I have
> > been slacking on running them then, for a number of reasons:
> >
> > * Mondays are busy, catching up on things from the weekend, etc.
> > * I have a FESCo meeting just before this.
> > * The fedora-fr folks are meeting at that time now due to daylight
> >  savings time.
>
> Could we move the meetings to Fridays or Thursdays? We have a bunch of
> meetings on Thursdays but it is clearer than other days :).

we could... thursday is super meeting day for me, not sure what times I
have left. ;)

Friday might work, but thats what we had before that people couldn't
make. I guess we could try it.

> In this case, I believe we need to hold a "Town Hall" for the extended
> RHEL cycle. I think we are going to need to look at "ending" earlier
> than RHEL does because basically trying to support EL-5 for that much
> longer is really really hard. However that is my opinion and I would
> like to get others too.

Well, I think we can continue to do the best we can. Sure, 3 more years
makes things harder, but we can do the best we can.

kevin