EPEL nodejs-npmlog-0.0.3-1.el6 tagged into epel-testing but doesn't appear in the repo?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Jul 4 02:33:25 UTC 2013

On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 18:58:56 -0700
"T.C. Hollingsworth" <tchollingsworth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all!  I filed a ticket [1] in rel-eng's trac about this because I'm
> fairly certain something weird happened here, but just in case I'm
> missing something...
>
> ​nodejs-npmlog-0.0.3-1.el6 [2] is supposed to have been pushed as part
> of ​this bodhi update [3] and is listed in koji as being tagged into
> dist-6E-epel-testing, but it doesn't appear to be in the repo:

...snip...

You have:

ExclusiveArch: %{nodejs_arches} noarch

in that spec.

Where is '%{nodejs_arches}' supposed to be defined?

My theory is that with just "ExclusiveArch: noarch" it won't get mashed
into any archfull repo. You'll note that the src.rpm is present... it's
just not in any of the x86_64, ppc64, i386 repos.

kevin