EPEL help needed with a C++ app

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Wed Jul 31 13:30:42 UTC 2013

Hello

     I am trying to update the libzrtpcpp library from EPEL and bring it
to the same version as the one used now in Fedora ( i.e. 2.3.4). The
library itself gets compiled in mock just fine; however the demo apps
which are included in the tarball ( libzrtpcpp-2.3.4/demo/zrtptest.cpp)
and normally get compiled but not included in the final rpm fail to
build as shown at
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/8897/5678897/build.log
     Exactly the same source, without any modification at all, can be
built in Fedora ( for instance
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/libzrtpcpp/2.3.4/1.fc17/data/logs/x86_64/build.log
) without any problems.
     An ugly approach that I tried on my local test workstation (and
which worked) was to disable the compilation of the said demo
applications . I would prefer to not do that but unfortunately my C++
skills are extremely rusty and despite trying for almost 2 days, I fail
to see what changes are needed in the code.

     Can anyone please spare some time and help me patch these demo
applications ?

                 manuel