[EPEL-devel] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: spice-html5 for EL7

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 15:17:12 UTC 2014

Can anybody grant him permission?

--------  Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: Re: Fwd: Re: [EPEL-devel] spice-html5 for EL7
Data: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:16:09 -0600
Mittente: Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com>
A: Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

Yes, and when I do that, I get permission denied, and all the evidence
is that on this page:
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/spice-html5/
I do not have permission.

I have applied for permission, and no one has granted it, and everyone
we have asked seems to ignore that question.

Cheers,

Jeremy