EPEL 7 status

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Jan 11 17:03:54 UTC 2014

El Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:52:20 -0600
Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> escribió:

> Hi All,
>
> Se we have composes working automatically now, the job had been
> failing. I'm trying to get epel 7 to the point where the packaging
> tools are available on epel7. hopefully that will be by the end of
> today. In order to submit builds for epel7 you need to have
> fedpkg-1.15-1 installed, versions prior will fail due to not
> understanding the epel7 branch.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/epel7 lists all the packages in
> RHEL 7 Beta.
>

> Please put branching request in
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/epel7/Requests if you think of a
> better way to file requests please speak up.
>

> We will do some checking that the package is not in RHEL before
> branching but please check the list if you are not sure.

processing the queue i hit the following
php-pecl-APCU: php-pecl-APCU has no EL-6 branch; cannot clone from it.  Error: The packagename you were linked to (php-pecl-APCU) does not appear in the Package Database. If you received this error from a link on the fedoraproject.org website, please report it.
/usr/local/bin/mkbranch: line 105: f19: command not found
ERROR: Package module php-pecl-APCU is invalid

Packages which had errors:
php-pecl-ZendOpcache: php-pecl-ZendOpcache has no EL-6 branch; cannot clone from it.  Error: The packagename you were linked to (php-pecl-ZendOpcache) does not appear in the Package Database. If you received this error from a link on the fedoraproject.org website, please report it.
/usr/local/bin/mkbranch: line 105: f19: command not found
ERROR: Package module php-pecl-ZendOpcache is invalid

which means that likely there was some typo's in the requests. I don't
know what it was supposed to be so whoever requested them please do it
again with the right package names

Please just add your requests to the end of the list. there is some
copy and pasting, if your request comes in midway through processing
and its not at the bottom it will be missed.

Dennis