EPEL getting terminus-fonts added to 7

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 9 03:21:15 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 11:05:59PM -0400, Jens Petersen wrote:
> terminus-fonts is required by dmenu, which in turn is needed by xmonad.
[...]
> What is the best approach here?

This requirement seems to be just in the fedora spec file -- it doesn't seem
to be part of the upstream. From the man page, this is set with the '-fn'
flag at runtime. I didn't look at xmonad, but there's nothing inherently in
dmenu which seems to need it. I removed terminus-fonts with --nodeps from a
test system, and it seems to run fine.... maybe that's an easier solution?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>