EPEL Orphan or retire the TurboGears (v1) stack in 7

Zhiwei Zhu z_zhu at wargaming.net
Mon Jul 14 01:41:24 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the update.

The packages you listed in previous emails should be enough for us:
* python-cherrypy2
* python-elixir
* python-peak-rules
* python-turbokid
* python-turbojson
* python-turbocheetah
* python-paste-script
+
* python-TurboMail
* python-tgmochikit
* TurboGears

Look forward to the recovery of them.

I went through the page mentioned by Toshio about becoming a co-maintainer.  It seems the first problem for me is to get sponsored.

Best Regards
Jacky