[EPEL-devel] Call for Agenda EPEL meeting 2014-04-24

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Apr 24 15:08:18 UTC 2015

On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:25:32 -0600
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. New Meeting Time?

I'm pretty flexable. Perhaps someone could do a whenisgood?

> 2. New EPEL chair?

As I am sure smooge will attest, this is kind of a high burnout thing
doing all the meetings and such. So, I'd like to propose we do what we
did with FESCo a while back: rotate the chair every week. Each week a
different person is responsible for gathering the agenda, running the
meeting, making sure tickets are closed, etc.

Thoughts?

> 3. Items to be worked on?

There's still work pending on the python3 stuff. I will try and do my
part later today or this weekend (make a epel-rpm-macros package).

Aside that not sure whats cooking. Perhaps have meeting keywords on
tickets people want to discuss.

kevin