[EPEL-devel] Fwd: [Fedora-packaging] %license for EPEL6

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:48:13 UTC 2015

On 17 March 2015 at 20:08, Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:34:10 -0600
> Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This was on the packaging list but effects EPEL. Any suggestions?

I'm using this really nice trick (it was posted by someone here in the list
in the past months):

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/bacula.git/tree/bacula.spec#n583

I'm building the same SPEC file on all RHEL/CentOS/Fedora releases.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/