[FAmSCo] Agenda for 2010-12-11 meeting

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 20:00:43 UTC 2010

Hello all!

As promised this is the thread to discuss the agenda of the upcoming FAmSCo
meeting.

Right now the action items listed on the agenda page [1] are :

== Continuation of the work done in the Ambassadors FAQ [2]. ==
This item was taken by Susmit and it would be nice if someone of us could
take care of it from now on. The wiki page FAQ still needs some more info
and answers imho. I suggest we leave the action item and try to continue
working on that.

== Our Ambassador Conduct needs some love ? [3] ==
We have to review and decide what we would like from the Ambassador Conduct
page. Any suggestions are welcome :)

== Chairman Election ==
We need to elect a new chairman for FAmSCo :) I am still looking on how this
was done before, but as we are only 7 I believe we can manage a simple
negotiation...

== Events page reform [4] ==
I took an item (hope everyone is ok with that) to reform and clear up our
Events wiki page, to become more usable. I am working on some <div> tags
that can be used to hide by default some of the content in the page. More
updates to come.

Generally I suggest to start working on the pages that concern Ambassadors
and are listed under "Need Love" Category [5]. They are not many and this
can be a viable and nice goal for our first period. (I am a wiki maniac, I
know...)

Any other items?

Of course we have the regular items, 10' reporting on events and
announcements and the reviewing of trac tickets. Those should stay and
pursued every week imho :)

~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_FAQ