[FAmSCo] Change of email

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 03:50:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

I new my new email subscribed to famsco mailing list.

I was having my inbox full all the time, mixing family emails, work
emails and fedora emails. I am trying to sort things out. I have
created a email for all fedora stuff, so when I am with Fedora hat I
can focus on Fedora tasks. Well in reality has to do also with work,
because fedora is fun and I tend to keep an eye on mailing list while
at work.

So I have updated my FAS account to neville at taygon.com
I also have requested subscription to famsco mailing list. When I get
subscribed, I can un-subscribe nacross at gmail.com

The work to subscribe and un-subscribe to all the mailing list has
proven that this is a good move.

Best regards.

--
Neville