[FAmSCo] Assignment of all FAmSCo tasks

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 00:15:53 UTC 2010

Hello fellow famscoians :)

Besides the action items that we temporarily have (derived through
agenda and updated every meeting) [1], we as famsco have to take care
of our Tasks (permanent ones) [2]

According to this page we have the following:

== Budget ==
Apparently Larry will take care of this as he is our new Budget Manager

== FAmSCo meetings ==
As Chair I will make sure we have our meetings and publish notes, take
care of agenda etc

== Regional meetings ==
Please! make sure you attend the regional meetings. Larry and I are
heading NA and EMEA meetings. What about LATAM and APAC?

== Trac instance ==
This task seems logical to be handled by chair and budget manager, so
Larry and me. I will sort out any requests and tasks and Larry with
Max will handle the budget.

== Membership administration ==
That's the FAmA trac and the tasks behind that. Anyone willing to step
up? I don't know if Joerg had this one because he was chair. If that
is the case I am more than willing to take that.

== Release parties ==
As I am going to pursue the Schedule I will nudge on this one also.
Also regional owners seem logical. Any ideas?

== Marketing collaboration ==
No idea here. I have good connections with Mel but that's about all :)

== Mentoring ==
We need experienced mentors to head this one.

== Monthly report ==
we need to contact Susmit asap to give us the scripts and how-tos
about this. Preferably this could end up being a SOP

== Town hall IRC meetings ==
Seems like a nice task, in need for a volunteer :)

Please reply in-line on this topics so we can have a quick approach on
the them on the next meeting (4 days from now)
~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_tasks

--