[FAmSCo] Assignment of all FAmSCo tasks

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 15 10:42:46 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello fellow famscoians :)
>
> Besides the action items that we temporarily have (derived through
> agenda and updated every meeting) [1], we as famsco have to take care
> of our Tasks (permanent ones) [2]
>
> According to this page we have the following:
>
> == Budget ==
> Apparently Larry will take care of this as he is our new Budget Manager
>
> == FAmSCo meetings ==
> As Chair I will make sure we have our meetings and publish notes, take
> care of agenda etc
>
> == Regional meetings ==
> Please! make sure you attend the regional meetings. Larry and I are
> heading NA and EMEA meetings. What about LATAM and APAC?

APAC will be on me (kaio) and gbraad.

> == Trac instance ==
> This task seems logical to be handled by chair and budget manager, so
> Larry and me. I will sort out any requests and tasks and Larry with
> Max will handle the budget.
>
> == Membership administration ==
> That's the FAmA trac and the tasks behind that. Anyone willing to step
> up? I don't know if Joerg had this one because he was chair. If that
> is the case I am more than willing to take that.

I am happy for you to have this. If we all don't mind we may ask Joerg if he
wants to keep on this? (wonders if only FAmSCos can do this)

> == Release parties ==
> As I am going to pursue the Schedule I will nudge on this one also.
> Also regional owners seem logical. Any ideas?

Geographically I can attend ANZ (or even SE Asia) ones and gbraad is closer
to E. Asia ones.

> == Marketing collaboration ==
> No idea here. I have good connections with Mel but that's about all :)

I want to join if there are marketing activities need people. ;)

> == Mentoring ==
> We need experienced mentors to head this one.
>
> == Monthly report ==
> we need to contact Susmit asap to give us the scripts and how-tos
> about this. Preferably this could end up being a SOP
>
> == Town hall IRC meetings ==
> Seems like a nice task, in need for a volunteer :)

> Please reply in-line on this topics so we can have a quick approach on
> the them on the next meeting (4 days from now)
>>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_tasks

K410

--