[FAmSCo] Fedora 15 Ambassadors' Schedule

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 00:15:47 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> >From the marketing schedule I see that the talking points will be ready
>> in time for those sessions so no problem regarding that, but I think
>> that writing a SOP or an earlier announcement will help to make their
>> purpose more clear for potencial attendees.
>
> There should be no problem with the timing o the talking points.

Indeed it should be alright.

I am trying to ping Robyn to get the naming of several schedule tasks
done, so we can announce the schedule. Hopefully before 26th.

> As an side issue -- nothing that needs to be acted on -- I think that
> Ambassadors should already be on the Marketing mailing list (at least) so
> they know what's coming up when it comes to promotional items. Many are, but
> many probably aren't. I think this is something that could be mentioned or,
> if decided upon, added to the Ambassador join-up wiki.

We can add an info/point-to-consider in this page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_subscribe_to_the_ambassadors_mailing_list

I think it is crucial. Everyone ok with that?

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8