[FAmSCo] Finalizing our 2010 meeting time

Luca Foppiano luca at foppiano.org
Mon Jan 11 20:40:30 UTC 2010

On 01/11/2010 08:41 PM, Joerg Simon wrote:
> ok for me! So January 18th.

+1 even for me

>> Did we ever decide if we will meet every week, or every second week?
>>
> From our wikipage -> "FAMSCo meets weekly to discuss business at hand."
> I think it is a good culture to keep weekly meetings.

I'd suggest to consider to have a bit more flexibility and to keep as
rule to have at least twice meetings per month.

Of course this might change and having a meeting every week in the
busiest period is normal procedure, but I'm sure a meeting every week
will be heavy in the long term, even considering that will be period
with less stuff and will be difficult to find something to discuss in
that moment.

Anyway if anybody prefer a meeting every week, no problem for me :)

bye
Luca