[FAmSCo] Tablecloths

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 2 21:02:31 UTC 2010

Am 02.07.2010 22:19, schrieb Paul W. Frields:
> Let me know how FAmSCo wants to proceed and I'll take care of getting
> them sent.  At the latest, I should be able to do that July 12 when
> I'm in Raleigh.

Wow thanks - i added this as a topic for the FAmSCo Meeting next Monday.
if we can decide it till then over this list we can do it during that
meeting.

Does it make sense to send them all over the world? If so - just my
thoughts -
i can think of the two FUDCon Location in LATAM-Santiago and
EMEA-Zurich(will go in the SWAG Tracking EMEA from there -
https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/)

I also think India should have one in Pune because for the bigger events
one of the guys from the RH Office is mostly around - or what do you
think Susmit?

And the 4th? Another Location in the US maybe?

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688