[FAmSCo] Update for LATAM in the FAmSCo Report February

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 1 21:10:39 UTC 2010

Hello

I add some news on the wiki.

I need to apologize myself for not be today at the famsco meeting, Caracas
is a chaos and I had a meeting for flisol planning.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2010-02#News

I don't know about any event held this month in latam because almost all are
on vacations, for what I know, events dates start after april (Rodrigo if
I'm wrong feel free to correct me)

Sorry the delay, I'll try to organize myself better :)

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro