[FAmSCo] Marketing briefing Ambassadors - help/suggestions

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Wed Mar 31 04:27:43 UTC 2010

John Poelstra has a release schedule item[1] for Marketing to brief
the Ambassadors on the upcoming release.

The current members of the marketing team don't know what this
briefing is supposed to contain, and at least since I have been an
Ambassador, I can't recall anyone from marketing briefing us on
anything. (Though when I first joined you couldn't be an Ambassador
without also being in Marketing, so perhaps at the time there was no
need.)

So first, is a briefing needed/wanted, or should we tell them not to
waste cycles?
Second, if we want such a briefing, what are we expecting marketing to
provide us in the briefing?

[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-marketing-tasks.html
 (#13 on the list)