[FAmSCo] FAmSCo Report 2010 Review Request

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 23 12:11:48 UTC 2010

Hi FAmSCo,

even if we all were very busy during the last weeks, i think it is
awesome what we achieved during our participation on FAmSCo. This now
ends - and i have put together the informations for our last FAmSCo Report.

Thanks for all your support during this time - you are awesome comrades
and friends. I think we set a good pace ;).

Pleace check, where the quality of the report can be increased -
otherwise i will release it in the next 48 hours.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2010

cu Joerg
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen