[FAmSCo] FAmSCo, please take care of the EMEA media budget

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 11 17:30:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> Dear FAmSCo,
>
> we really need a statement on the budget for the EMEA media
> production: https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/91
>
> Please discuss the ticket in your next meeting or even earlier because
> we are already late.

Done!

Re-printing my comment here:

"Having reviewed the PDF in the meeting minutes (which had a total of
EUR 3665), I'd say that is very easily within budget.

We easily have the ability to spend about 5000 EUR on media in the F14
cycle, and still have sufficient budget leftover for other EMEA needs.

Go for it, and thanks for doing the research!"

--Max