[FAmSCo] FAmSCo recommendation for FUDCon EMEA bid 2011

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:27:36 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Following our recent meeting I would like to state in the mailing list
that FAmSCo's recommendation for FUDCon EMEA hosting city is "Milan"
and the Italian Community.
Our reasoning is mainly the strength of the community and the
determination the Italian team saws towards the realization of an
excellent FUDCon.

I would like to invite our FPL and CommArch to arrange for a meeting
ASAP so we can reach our final decision.

Last but not least I would like to say that all bids were of excellent
quality and preparations, and it was a difficult decision to take on
our side.
Once again this is just our recommendation and we still have to reach
a decision together with FPL and CommArch.

We are getting close people :) Lets finalize our next stop for EMEA!

Pierros Papadeas
Chair of FAmSCo