[FAmSCo] famsco meeting

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Sat Apr 9 13:57:21 UTC 2011

I am on my way to FLISOL event. I may get set up before meeting end and
I can join a bit late. (Maybe there is a mess on the event and I will be
doing things).

Regarding the Librebus, the web page now is up. I haven't finished a
translation of the documentation of the project. I haven't got a proper
request from the team. What the project need is sponsorship like
founding dinner, lunch or lodge for 20 people. The trip is looking to
get out of franshises and get food/beds on local places, preferably
small business. So the bugdet will be low. So it will be likely under US
$ 5 per person each meal. May be a good way to have a Fedora
lunch/dinner in each country?

There is also a cool idea, probably needs more brainstorming and
refinement from Jose Lopez about "dead drops" ...
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_talk:Magjogui

Best regards

--
Neville