[FAmSCo] My proposal of this week meeting and time confirmation.

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 30 07:46:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

I wish to propose cnblue/Haowei/Nathaneal Lee, return FAm who participated
Fedora community in China, to be a mentor.

Lee had been supporting the Fedora Chinese Forum, web services and other
community activities for long period, before he was away for his career
overseas in last 2 years. He is now back with a good vision, passion to
develop Fedora community in greater China. I do want your support for his
appointment as mentor, because China need such a mentor for coordinations of
planning, activity organization, swag/media distributions, etc.

Furthermore, Lee needs the title in order to GTD efficiently in "class
oriented" greater China region. In my POV, Lee is the one who has the best
all-rounder community skills among the Fedora people I have met in China.
Please help me help him help Fedora to succeed here! :)

Let's vote in the coming FAmSCo meeting, thanks. We look forward to see Lee,
the new mentor by F15 release.

Regards,
K410

--