[FAmSCo] Where can I found the upcoming meeting topics?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 18 23:40:08 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 19.12.2011, 00:27 +0100 schrieb Zoltan Hoppar:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add few new items to the upcoming meeting topics what
> we should discuss, but I couldn't find the right  place..

That is a good question.

I am a big fan of using tickets and having the meeting agenda in trac. I
already created a report called "Current meeting agenda" at
https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/report/9

If you file a ticket and add the keywork "meeting" it will show up in
this report.

Does that sound like a plan or do we want to do this in the wiki? How
has this been handled in the past?

Regards,
Christoph