[FAmSCo] Agenda for 2011-2-5 Meeting

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:04:11 UTC 2011

Hello all!

This is our agenda for tomorrow's meeting on 13:00 UTC.  [1]
I will be in FOSDEM on our booth, but we can definitely do the meeting :)

So one thing that was brought up today on FAD FOSDEM is that we need
to make sure that new Ambassadors know their way around all
subprojects of Fedora.
This is to use it to direct potential new contributors to the right
key people and help them with Joining procedures.

My view on that is that we should issue (as FAmSCo) an instruction to
Fedora Ambassador Mentors, that they should make sure (prerequisite)
that new Ambassadors have and use this knowledge.

See ya all tomorrow!

~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda#2011-2-05_agenda

--