[FAmSCo] Agenda for 2011-2-5 Meeting

Caius 'kaio' Chance kaio at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 4 18:00:02 UTC 2011

2011/2/5 Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>

> Hello all!
>
> This is our agenda for tomorrow's meeting on 13:00 UTC.  [1]
> I will be in FOSDEM on our booth, but we can definitely do the meeting :)
>
> So one thing that was brought up today on FAD FOSDEM is that we need
> to make sure that new Ambassadors know their way around all
> subprojects of Fedora.
> This is to use it to direct potential new contributors to the right
> key people and help them with Joining procedures.
>
> My view on that is that we should issue (as FAmSCo) an instruction to
> Fedora Ambassador Mentors, that they should make sure (prerequisite)
> that new Ambassadors have and use this knowledge.
>
> See ya all tomorrow!
>

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda#2011-2-05_agenda
>
> --
> Pierros Papadeas
> PGP key: 0x6130DBF8
> http://pierros.papadeas.gr
> pierros at papadeas.gr
> liknus @ GRnet , Freenode

As my reply on the previous email, I have the following want to discuss in
the meeting (or next few meetings):

   1. improvement on media distribution in APAC
   2. simplify reimbursement process
   3. alternative funding methods
   4. legal of Fedora Classroom
   5. fedora at career fair in Brisbane (up to more general discussions
   about similar scenario)

See ya all then, team! :D

Regards,
K410