[FAmSCo] almost done with current year's budget

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 9 10:49:01 UTC 2011

Awkward Harish was not subscribed as I had requested this several
times as part of the Trac complaint I did. But ok, let's not blame.

I agree with Max's view as this way already my view of FAmSCo;
regional lead marketeers of the Open Source way.

I am looking into the idea to place banners about Open Source inside
universities in China or even use advertisement billboards as this is
not that expensive in Beijing as in EMEA or NA.

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Project-lead Fedora-MIPS