[FAmSCo] almost done with current year's budget

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 03:21:48 UTC 2011

Em Ter, 2011-02-08 às 18:18 -0500, Max Spevack escreveu:
> I updated a ton of stuff today, after being so embarassed that the
> slides at FUDCon didn't have accurate data.

The budget section of the FAmSCo January report was updated accordingly
as well.

> I want FAMSCO to start to think of itself as Fedora's regional
> leadership teams, and not only for Ambassadors.  Ambassadors as
> catalysts for contributors everywhere is a better ways of saying it!

I couldn't agree more with this vision. This was something discussed in
the governance hackfest at FUDCon Tempe and I think we are in the right
direction to consolidate this approach.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo